Partner with Christian Legal fellowship Today!
The work of Christian Legal Fellowship (CLF) is supported through the generous support of kind people and organizations across Canada and internationally. CLF would not be able to continue if not for these donations. CLF is a not-for-profit registered corporation and issues tax receipts for all donations.
Pray about what financial commitment you can make to CLF this year. Commitments can come in many different forms including, but not limited to:
- A one-time donation;
- An automatic recurring gift, such as an automatic monthly donation;
- Advertising in the e-newsletter, Christian Legal Journal, or on the website. For more information on Advertising with CLF, please click here.
- Sponsoring, or having your firm sponsor, one of CLF’s national events, such as the National Conference, Student National Conference, or Christian Legal Institute; and/or
- Organizing a fundraiser for CLF with your local chapter.
As always, we also greatly covet your prayer support and time commitments to help with various CLF ministries.
Methods of Payment:
- PayPal (accepts American Express)
- Cheque (made payable to "Christian Legal Fellowship"; mailed to Suite 118, 11-1673 Richmond Street, London, ON N6G 2N3)
- Money Order
Note: Please do not pay for memberships with CanadaHelps.
For more information, please call us at 519-601-4099 or email our office.
All transactions are processed in Canadian Funds. For information on CLF's refund policy as well as other terms and conditions, click here. Please note that the spending of funds donated to CLF is confined to programs and projects approved by the CLF Board. Each contribution directed toward an approved program or project will be used as restricted with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by the CLF Board, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed.