Section 1: Contact Information
Which is your preferred address for receiving mail, such as the Christian Legal Journal, from Christian Legal Fellowship?
Section 3: Membership and Fees
Please note that we cannot begin reviewing your application until you have paid for your membership. Members of Christian Legal Fellowship pay annual fees according to the following: Lawyer (First Time Membership in the CLF): $ 75.00; Lawyer (1-4 years since call): $75.00; Lawyer (5+ years since call): $150.00; Lawyer (Part-time or not practicing): $75.00; Law Student: $ 25.00; Associate Member (Friend) - Judge: $75.00; Associate Member (Friend) - Institution: $150.00; Associate Member (Friend) - Individual: $75.00
Please choose the appropriate membership category.
Please note that we cannot begin reviewing your application until you have paid for membership.
Cheques should be made payable to "Christian Legal Fellowship" and mailed to:
Christian Legal Fellowship
Suite 118, 11-1673 Richmond Street,
London, ON N6G 2N3, Canada
PayPal: Visit http://www.christianlegalfellowship.org/donate/ and select "Donate with PayPal"
Call our office with your credit card details at 519.601.4099.
Section 4: Statement of Faith
Christian Legal Fellowship requires all applicants for membership to review our Statement of Faith. Please review the following before proceeding with your application.
1. The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God are divinely inspired, infallible, and entirely trustworthy.
[2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21]
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
[Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19]
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm His virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, vicarious and atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory. [1 Peter 1:20,21; 1 Corinthians 15:3 to 8]
4. The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit. [Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5] The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
[John 14:16, 17; John 14:25, 26]
5. Ultimately, God will judge the living and the dead. [2 Corinthians 5:10; Revelation 20:11 to 15]
Section 5: Additional Information
Do you want to be listed in our private online membership directory (visible to members only)?
Do you wish to have referrals made to you?
Are you willing to accept pro bono referrals?
Would you like to be a part of the mentoring program?
In order to comply with new Anti-Spam Legislation, we need you to formally consent to being including on CLF's e-mailing lists.
Please indicate below if you wish to be included on CLF's e-mailing lists and receive event and local chapter meeting invitations, e-Newsletters, membership notifications, special news bulletins, and more!
You will still be able to opt-out of CLF's e-mail lists at any time by clicking the "Opt-Out" link located at the bottom of each e-mail.
Submitting Your Application
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application form! We are so pleased that you are interested in joining Christian Legal Fellowship. By submitting this form, you are in essence "signing" your application. You are agreeing that all included information is accurate and true. To finish your application, please click the "submit" button below.
Thank you for submitting your application for membership with Christian Legal Fellowship. We are delighted that you wish to join our Fellowship.
Before we can connect with your spiritual references and send your application to CLF’s Board of Directors for final approval, we require a membership fee payment as part of the membership application process.
There are different payment options available:
(1) You can pay online (noting the purpose of your payment on the PayPal form) at: https://www.christianlegalfellowship.org/donate/
*Please note that this website does say “donation”, however, we will recognize your payment through PayPal as a membership fee. Please do not pay for your membership through CanadaHelps.*
(2) You can also mail us a cheque or your credit card information (including the name on the card, and the expiry date) to Christian Legal Fellowship, Suite 118, 11-1673 Richmond Street, London, ON N6G 2N3, Canada. Please make cheques payable to “Christian Legal Fellowship”.
(3) If you wish to pay by credit card and would like personalized service, please call us at 519-601-4099 and we will be happy to accept your payment by phone.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you wish to discuss the foregoing or any other matter that may be of concern to you. I would welcome your call and look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest and support of Christian Legal Fellowship!
Executive Director & General Counsel